In a constantly changing world – a world described by the US Army as VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) – businesses must train their management to be agile and effective.
Virtual reality enhances agility by acting on the 5 drivers of the Agility model advocated by the American Management Association:
- Anticipate changes (develop vision, understand the environment, etc.)
- Generate confidence (create a connection, motivate teams, etc.)
- Initiate action (Make decisions quickly, understand how to take and manage risks, etc.)
- Liberate thinking (discover new ideas, new paths, etc.)
- Evaluate results (confront reality, handle it and be resilient, etc.)